Pause for a Cause has participated in fundraisers for Sustainable Resilient Longmont, Silver Creek High School and The Meditation Place.
We are looking forward to preparing chai for our next gathering.
Each dry chai mix is used to prepare a pot of delicious homemade chai, filling your home with the aroma of these delightful spices
You will need a pot, strainer, your choice of milk and sweetener, and optional ginger/mint
- Boil 5 cups of water in a medium pot (4 cups if using non-dairy milk)
- Add one container of Pause for a Cause chai mix with optional ginger/mint
- Boil for 3 to 4 minutes
- Add milk (2 cups whole milk or 3 cups dairy-free milk) and continue warming on medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Observe the mixture carefully
- When it begins to froth, TURN OFF THE HEAT IMMEDIATELY
- Stir in 2-3 tbsp sugar or alternative sweetener if desired
- Carefully pour the prepared chai through a strainer into mugs for serving
- Leftover chai can be stored in a glass jar in the refrigerator to be enjoyed as iced chai or reheated in a microwave-safe mug